Redirect traffic by keywords in referral. (By Google Search)
Redirect Traffic Conditionally
Create ‘Redirection Profiles’ within WP Traffic Tools. Redirect traffic to different locations based on certain conditions such as keyword(s) discovered in the referring URL.
Most people will use this to detect keyword-specific traffic arriving from search engines and redirect them to someplace specific, but we can also use this to redirect traffic arriving from specific domains.
Example of a Referrer URL
You can see that the keywords “blogsense-wp” can be found in the URL string above. If there is a profile setup that contains the keywords “blogsense wp,blogsensewp,blogsense” then WP Traffic Tools will detect the keyword “blogsense” in the referring url and transfer the visitor to the new URL.
Other Features include:
- Redirect profiles can be setup globally, affecting all posts, or can be set up specifically, just on certain posts, or solely on the homepage.
- Non-human visitors can be excluded from all redirects.
- Referrer can be blanked on all redirects.
- Can declare 301, 302, 303 redirection types.
- Redirects are counted per/profile for information gathering.